Charges

If my bandwidth accidentally exceeds my limit, is there a way to set it where it will shut down my site temporarily rather than charge me?

As I understand how things are generally done around here, you can use the bandwidth limiter to redirect users to a (hopefully) significantly smaller site when you see that you are getting close on bandwidth. As I understand there are no automatic provisions.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Just go to the panel > status> Bandwidth usage and set up bandwidth throttling for the site by clicking on Disabled beside the site.

It also sets up a directory that it gets redirected to where you can put up a page that shows if you go above the bandwidth.

This won’t garauntee that you won’t go over but will limit it.

Bandwidth usage is updated every 24 ours anyway so it should be possible to see if you will go over and it may be worth upgrading if you will be going over a lot.

$97 DISCOUNT with [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color]
More codes

I agree. Throttling should keep you from going over very much if at all.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

Another thing to know is that most people have a whole lot more problems than running out of bandwidth. It appears that most sites use too many cpu/db resources long before they use up bandwidth allocation.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!