Changing rebill period

hey everyone,

my hosting’s due for renewal, and I notice I can change my billing from annual to monthly - if I do this, is there a minimum contract or anything? if on the offchance I decide to host elsewhere, how much notice would I need to give? (I’m “past 97 days” if that’s any help!)

Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere, I can’t seem to find it…

Changing your billing period to monthly would mean that you have a 1-month contract instead of a 1-year contract (duh!), if that’s what you mean. You should also be aware, however, that your fees will likely go up.

Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Hey, it’s not that silly of a question! Apartment rentals are typically for 6-month or annual leases where you pay each month. Tivo service is often contracted at lower monthly rates for a one to three year commitment. Cellular phone service is paid monthly but you’re often under contract for one or two years with a cancellation penalty.

At DH under a monthly plan, your payments are monthly and your contract is month-to-month. I think this means you can cancel anytime during the month but before your next rebilling. If you do change your rebilling, I think that really means you’re signing up for a new plan so you get switched over to the Happy Hosting plan from the Crazy Domain Insane plan or whatever you had before so it would be $10.95 a month.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
They’re Dreamhost coupons!

Thanks, Lensman, that’s just what I wanted to know :slight_smile: