Changing my domain data

Hello, im a little bit beginner, and im havign problems with the service.
Lets see, id paid a contrat here to have full hosted site elinformadordigital.es
Thw problem is of course that i bougth the domain outsite from here. I bougth the domain on abansys.com well, what do i have to change there? there are two things wich are dns1.abansys.net
dns2.abansys.net

What do i have to put there? and where do i have to put my ns1…
etc
o and by the way, what else do i have to change and where? ip webmail?
thanks for your atetion.

You need to change your DNS record at abansys.com to point to the DreamHost nameservers:ns1.dreamhost.com ns2.dreamhost.com ns3.dreamhost.com
si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

And with this will i be able to use my webmail ftp etc?

Pd: I whent to abansys.net and i changed my dns:
with n1.dreamhost.com
and ns2-dreamhost.com

Once i did it appered my in the domain on abansis that i can not change anything unless i put my dns1.abansys.net bakc etc
Have i done it correctly.

Once you have changed your DNS record, it takes anything from a few hours to a few days for the internet to “learn” where the site has moved to. From that point on, you will be able to control every aspect of your hosting and email from the DreamHost Control Panel.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Ive been waiting about 3 days since i did, when i click my webmail our things like that a paga cames that says that this web page is on parking…

And when i try to go to my webftp this is what it sais:

An error has occured

Unable to connect to FTP server elinformadordigital.es on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Whats the prob?

Look, i have made a little bit of time before a domain in this host wich is elinformadordigital.org

Well i would like this to be my domain general data. Could you change my data?
I whant to use that domain with my hosting plans and get the elinformadorgiital.es out.