Changing hosting plan/Use promotionnal code AFTER purchase

Hi,

I purchased web hosting with Dream Host last week, and I discovered there was a 50% off promotion. Since I already have purchased the hosting, is there a way I can benefit of this 50% without having to close my account/refund and then create a new one?

Thank you

p.s. I sent a support message, but I haven’t had any answer in 48hrs, even though they say they get back to you in 24hrs.

I’ve seen dreamhost staff post in the past to contact support if you recently signed up and didn’t get the correct promo code attached to the account, so my assumption is this is something they will be able to take care of for you.

Regarding timing of support replies, I would imagine that your request got sent to the queue of a dept that only works during business hours mon-fri AND they didn’t get thru all the requests that came in over the weekend on Monday. On a side note, If you are expecting supports reply via email, also check your support history in the panel. (there have been cases the email doesn’t reach it’s destination :wink: )