Changing DNS

I’m sorry to tell you but I want to quit dreamhost. This is because I bought a dedicated server.
Now I want to make a smooth switch between my webhosts (DH and my new dedicatd) but I can’t change the DNS entries of my, at dreamhost registered, domain.

What’s the solution? Thanks in advance

You should be able to change the name servers for your domain by going to Domains -> Registrations, ticking the box next to the relevant domain then clicking the modify WHOIS for selected… button. You will find the name server entries at the bottom of the page.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

ok, i have tried but it wont work.
Still get this error:

Also i cant use the ip’s of my dns (dedicated, hosted on same machine). When I try ..31.60 (ns1.mydomain.nl) or ..31.61 (ns2.mydomain.nl) I will get:

Whats the problem?

Dns for my server is updated, a traceroute in the shell from DH to my server will work…

Are the DNS servers using a different domain, or a sub-domain of the domain you are trying to configure here at DreamHost?

I would advise lodging a support request to DreamHost, detailing the problem you are having, I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Yes, they are on another domain (.com is trying to be transfered, .nl is my dns).
I will send a support ticket, thanks !