Changes regarding Daylight Saving Time

software development

Hi DH peoples;
Having successfully completed testing patches applied to the $DAYJOB’s systems for DST, I’m making a sort of “shout-out” post to see if anyone here has already contacted DH support to ask about whether they’re all prepped for it and willing to “share” before I send the umpty-millionth support request through (I have only one time-senitive application myself, which probably wont be affected, but ya never know)

And a pox on Dubya for being numbnut enough to screw around with it rather than abolish it. Useless stooge.

What’s happening with DST?

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

an “energy policy” is to change when DST begins and ends. more info at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

uhm…to long to read it all.
:slight_smile:
Has the government changed when you have to change time?

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

yes. i don’t remember the specific dates, but it’s changed for 2007 onward, so all the “automatically adjust for DST” algorithms have to be updated.