Change RubyOnRails version

Hi,
I want to install Ruby 1.9.3 and Rails 4.1.1 using rvm .
Rvw installed , when I try to install ruby 1.9.3 with rvm install 1.9.3 this is what appens:

Error running ‘requirements_debian_update_system ruby-1.9.3-p551’,
showing last 15 lines of /home/antlom8/.rvm/log/1434791462_ruby-1.9.3-p551/update_system.log
++ [[ -d /usr/local/sbin ]]
++ [[ :/home/antlom8/.gems/bin:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/antlom8/.rvm/bin: != :/\u\s\r/\l\o\c\a\l/\s\b\i\n: ]]
++ missing_paths+=:/usr/local/sbin
++ [[ -n :/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin ]]
++ command_to_run=(/usr/bin/env PATH="${PATH}${missing_paths}" “${command_to_run[@]}”)
++ command_to_run=(__rvm_sudo -p "%p password required for ‘$*’: " “${command_to_run[@]}”)
++ __rvm_sudo -p ‘%p password required for ‘’‘apt-get --quiet --yes update’’’: ’ /usr/bin/env PATH=/home/antlom8/.gems/bin:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/antlom8/.rvm/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin apt-get --quiet --yes update
++ command sudo -p ‘%p password required for ‘’‘apt-get --quiet --yes update’’’: ’ /usr/bin/env PATH=/home/antlom8/.gems/bin:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/antlom8/.rvm/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin apt-get --quiet --yes update
++ sudo -p ‘%p password required for ‘’‘apt-get --quiet --yes update’’’: ’ /usr/bin/env PATH=/home/antlom8/.gems/bin:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/antlom8/.rvm/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin apt-get --quiet --yes update
Sorry, try again.
antlom8 is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.
++ return 1
++ typeset __ret=1
++ case ${__ret} in
++ return 1
Requirements installation failed with status: 1.
[balin]$ ^C
[balin]$ sudo rvm install 1.9.3
[sudo] password for antlom8:
antlom8 is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.

Someone knows help me?? Thanks!!

It seems like antlom8 is not an admin user so you can’t run sudo commands with it. At DH, Only VPS/Dedicated web servers are allowed to have admin users that are usable by customers. Changing the version of Ruby and Rails would require you to upgrade to a VPS unfortunately.

After purchasing a VPS, if you go to the Panel, then find VPS > Admin Users on the left navigation, you’ll be able to add an admin user (who can run sudo commands.)