Chaned domain username and now nothing?

I changed the username that one of my domains pointed to, but that domain shows only a blank HTML page:

I realise it usually take an hour or two for this to change over, but it’s been about 4 hours, everything is displaying as “active”, and I have an index page in the users directory the domain is pointing.

What gives?.. and should I contact support about this or just sit tight and wait?

It’s not entirely critical seeing as I’ve only just signed up to DH and the site was just a placeholder for now, but I’d like to know weather or not this is a normal occurrence.

Well, I just woke up for the day and it appears I’m still having problems with this.

Guess I screwed up something good and propper. Off to contact tech support…

Never mind, problem fixed. I figured out where I was going wrong.

I believe I was trying to upload the files to the new users directory before all of the changes to the account were going through, or something…

I decided to FTP into the new user’s account one more time before I sent off the support request and the files I uploaded perviously weren’t there. Just that blank HTML file.

I’m not really sure if I was just being completly daft and uploading to the old user account (and I’m fairly sure I wasn’t) or if DH took a little longer than the 2 hours it says to make the changes, but that doesn’t matter, it’s fixed now.

glad we could be of service =D

sometimes it does take a little longer than the advertised 1-2 hours, and if you hit a glitch, I’ve seen it take much longer. The way to fix it is to fire off a message to support, as soon as you hit ‘submit’ it will correct itself. You got lucky :wink: