Cgi-bin error?

So installed Drupal onto my site in a subdirectory and wanted to increase the max upload limit. I went through with what Dreamhost requires in order to increase it (dreamhost wiki), but I got this error once I was finished and attempted to access my Drupal site:

[b]"Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/php.cgi/media/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."[/b]

I’m pretty much a noob when it comes to these things (I’ve only been doing this whole site building for half a year and self-taught so, I have a long way to go). It’s a miracle in itself that I’ve made it this far. I remove the .htaccess from the root of my site and then everything is accessible… but that’s about it, no changes to the upload limit.

A little help to a noob? I need to be shooled. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I really wish this was easier. Especially after reading that there are other easier methods of doing this with drupal and whatnot… but Dreamhost has everything set up, it doesn’t allow it :\

Which “what Dreamhost requires” steps did you follow?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH