Well, when I removed the domain from the host then added it, I think it fixed the issue, it just took a while for it to propogate. Still not sure what “caused” it in the first place. I will try to install zend framework again and see if I run into the same issue.[hr]
Sure enough, executing the following commands in shell caused the same issue…
sucessfully shows the /public directory which shows the default zend framework screen.
It appears everything is good. However, I was at this stage yesterday around this time and then without touching anything began getting that crazy redirect like 4 hours later when I went to actually start working.
I am taking another break now…hopefully in a few hours im still good to go.
Thanks for the help / just letting me talk myself through this and not feel alone