Catch-all mailbox so full of junk that I cannot purge it

I run into a problem with catch-all mailbox. I am getting quite some junk into it and I have a sort of default-set configuration with Thunderbird email client, which opens the mailbox via IMAP protocol and trashes junk using its own junk filters.

It’s been good for some time until now when it reached a bad state with 300,000+ emails in the box, occupying 1.8 GB of storage space.

Thunderbird freezes trying to work with this mess, and Squirrel webmail shows the following trying to access Junk (INBOX.Junk) folder.

[quote]http://webmail.***/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX.Junk
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/local/ndn-squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php on line 251[/quote]

Questions:
[list=1]
[]Is there any way to purge the Junk folder at once, without having to open the folder and iterating through the junk stuff (which I cannot actually do because it freezes).
[
]Is there any specific setting I can apply so that Thunderbird moves junk email into a folder which is “Junk Mail” under webmail, rather than INBOX.Junk?
[/list]

Thanks.

Write in to Support with details — we can empty out the folder for you.

Already. Looking forward to reply and a fix. Thanks.