Can't upload files

I am unable to upload files via my FTP prog (gives an error of directory not found/ no user access) and neither through the webftp.

I checked the user profile and its not overlimit than the space assigned.

Please help!

Is this a case where things were working fine and now do not work, or is this your first attempt at uploading to your account?

If the latter, have you confirmed that you are using the correct username/password? You should be using the username/password for the user that controls the particular domain you wish to upload to. These may not be the same as your panel log-in details.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Forums seem to be a faster way of getting help than the writing to Dreamhost!

I have been using the same username and password a few months now and never faced any problem.

I guess there was something funny going on with Dreamhost, since now I can do the transfers smoothly :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Because of B

It must have been a temporary glitch in the system :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, these things happen from time to time, but I am glad to hear that things are working again for you.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )