Can't seem to change title of a redirected home page

design

Hello,

This issue is getting a bit frustrating.  When I search for my website, www.apo-x.org/ on google the search link displays one word, "Chi".  Now, normally to change the title google displays I'd just have to access that index.html page and add in what I want in the title tag, then wait a few days for google to pick it up.  However, I've done that and waited a few days but it doesn't seem to be changing! Any thoughts?  This website will be receiving a lot of viewers soon so I want to get that fixed ASAP. 

Thanks,
imkonfusd

Software developers website is include much information in software problems. This are installation any problem solution include this site.
Everybody visit this website collect some information for software solution. This site is attractive for software user.VOIP, SIP, SKD, PBX, softphone are more popular in people.
SIP softphone

Software developers website is include much information in software problems. This are installation any problem solution include this site.
Everybody visit this website collect some information for software solution. This site is attractive for software user.VOIP, SIP, SKD, PBX, softphone are more popular in people.
SIP softphone

Is there any reason why you’re using redirection (in your case, through a default index file that has no content in the body section, and a meta refresh in the head) instead of just putting your real home page in the main default index of the site? I think if you name it index.php, it will come up directly, as long as you don’t confuse the issue by having other “index” files (e.g., index.html) too.