Can't open browse in sql...sorry

Hey all,
sorry for busting out so many questions, but my thesis project is due soon and pressure is rising…

I can’t see the browse view in myadmin. what’s up with that? why is this happening? anyone? I can go to all the other tabs but browse. It was fine until a few minutes ago.
when i click browse, it seems like the browser is refreshing but the table view stays on the structure.

I tried it on Safari, IE and FF. same story.

Please help,
thanks

Is the table empty?

You cant browse an empty table.

If thats not the case. Clear your browser Cache, try deleting cookies… try from a seperate machine… etc etc etc.

-Jason

I40.com - Home Page
MP3Mystic - Personal Streaming Music server.
(Links to my sites are always appreciated)

The table has about 200 rows.
I cleared the cache.
I deleted cookies.
I tried from a different machine.
Still can see the content of my tables.

I think DB is down…

oh gosh!

I’d expect there to be more down than just not being able to browse. If the DB was down you shouldnt get anywhere with phpMyAdmin.

Is the browse text lit up like a Link? Does your browser display the address in the status bar when you hover over it? does the browser TRY to display the page?

-Jason

I40.com - Home Page

well, now it doesn’t even go to the table.
I can login and see the Welcome page and all my tables to the left but they won’t open when i click them. However, The browser do react when I click on the tables. It seems like it’s refreshing or something but then nothing changes on the screen.
When it did work before, every table always opened in a new window. I checked and I don’t have a pop-up window block.
a friend of mine who helped me by trying from a different machine said he can’t log in from cmd as well.

**ok now i refreshed and tried again and whenever i click on a table a new window opens with this error message:

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.cellphedia.com/dh_phpmyadmin/cellt.cellphedi…n-iso-8859-1&server=1&db=celltables&table=mobile_groups”.

The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011)

Did I mention that I tried other browsers before and didn’t work also.
what can this be?
Thanks

Hmm… Well you’ve gone beyond what I know. Support ticket time.

Sorry.

-Jason

I40.com - Home Page