Cant Login to Dreamhost Panel

No problems logging in via SSH to my account, but I can’t log in on the website. Same user name and password i’ve had for 3 years, and i even had them mail it to me so i could copy/paste from the email. no luck. User name is “ozort”. Who would i contact for help with this?

I think a lot of people are having the same problem. I am submitting the problem via:
http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

My reply from support 1.5 hours ago:

[quote]The DreamHost panel development team is working on some security updates so they are periodically killing any open sessions which is cusing some users login issue. We sincerely regret the inconvenience, the work should
be complete in the next two hours.[/quote]
Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Me too.

Got the error message:

Error! Uh oh! Please make sure cookies are enabled! If so, try deleting your “dreamhost.com” cookie and re-trying!

Tried the above but no help.

And tried from different browsers and computers, the result were the same.

Martin Lam
http://www.games.st

I’m still have the same problem:(

If you’re using FireFox, make sure you clear ALL of your cookies (for those more technically adept, you just need to delete the dreamhost.com cookie… I personally had two of them for some reason). Once your cookies are cleared, hit ctrl+f5 and, since someone mentioned this worked for them earlier thought I personally didn’t need to do it, close and re-open FireFox. You should be able to login to the panel after that.
If not, then something is going wrong with the panel and you might have to wait a while I guess.

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!

Yeah Joseph, I’m still having the same problem. Cleared my cookies and restarted the browser. It’s setting a new cookie in panel.dreamhost.com but still giving me that same error that you mentioned.