Can't get /stats

wordpress

Hi, I did the Wordpress install on my site and since then I havent been able to get any stats from xxxx.com/stats . Anyone know why this happened and what I can do to fix it?

You just need to edit your .htaccess file.

Find where it says:

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php

END WordPress

And change it to this (added lines are bold):

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/stats/(.)$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/failed_auth.html$
RewriteRule ^.
$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php

END WordPress

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with the 96DOLLARSOFF promo code.

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll try it and let you know how it goes.

Also, does that 96 dollars off coupon still work? I only knew about the referral one that takes off $50 :\

I’ve used that code a few times, so it should do the trick.

The promo code still works. There were a few threads about the whole promo code system being down, but there aren’t any current problems that I’m aware of.

If you mean can it replace a $50 code that was already used, then I don’t believe you can. Once you’re referred by someone, or use a code, that’s pretty much it. The good news is that you can use your referral link and/or promo codes to refer people and make that money back in no time. :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with the 96DOLLARSOFF promo code.

Thanks, that little addition to htaccess worked.

I realise that the coupon wont work, Im just regretting the fact that I could have saved an extra $40+ :\