Can't Contact Sales

I have now attempted to contact Sales from 7 different web browsers in 3 different operating systems. The contact form simply won’t work. I put everything in, but when I click the Send Your Question button, nothing happens.

This is not a good start. And already a strike against, though I had thought from my initial research that DreamHost would be my top recommendation.

We are currently doing a competitive analysis of web hosts for our new Moodle site, and I have a few questions to see if your shared hosting would meet our needs. Note, this information will be going into my competitive analysis report which will inform the purchasing decision. I am not the direct purchaser.

1. What version of Moodle does your shared hosting service currently support?

2. Do you have some form of script-based, one-click, or other easy install for Moodle? (And what version of Moodle can be installed from that tool?)

3. Do you keep your versions of MySQL, PHP, etc. up-to-date in your shared hosting environment?

Hello jonanscher,

Thank you for your interest in DreamHost! I tested out our contact form and it is working on our end. I answered your questions below:

1. What version of Moodle does your shared hosting service currently support?

We no longer directly support Moodle, our support team can help in some cases, but do not directly support it.

1. Do you have some form of script-based, one-click, or other easy install for Moodle? (And what version of Moodle can be installed from that tool?)

We removed the 1 click install a while back, there was an issue with it not working with our upgraded mysql servers. The last moodle version i can find was 2.x

1. Do you keep your versions of MySQL, PHP, etc. up-to-date in your shared hosting environment?

We keep our Shared servers as update to date as possible!
We still allow PHP5.5 but recommend PHP5.6 and PHP7.0

Thanks!
Matt C

Just so you know, your contact form is definitely not working. I have tried from 3 browsers, and can confirm it is down. You are throwing a JS error when the Submit button is clicked.

I also had presale questions but will start another thread.