Cant add a new user

when i try to add a new user under cpanel, users, i type in the user name and pass and even add a full name, then i click add user and it says on the button please wait, but it dosnt add the user it just stays at the add new user page. Anyone have an idea why this happens?

thanks in advance everyone

I has the same problem recently.

it shows “error on page” at the bottom right corner of the explorer after i click on add user button.

Did DH make any changes with the script file?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

i dont know im new to this its my second day with this account. have u found anyhtign out about it since you tried?

I did not have any problem with “manage users” before.

I thought everything gonna be alright tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

but unfortunately the problem was still there.

I did not see anybody complain about this problem. Maybe only two of us…

Btw, which server are you in?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

I would suggest contacting support about this problem. It’s possible that your account wasn’t set up correctly for some reason and it’s thinking that you’re not allowed to add any more new users.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

I am not having any problem adding users here. In-fact, I just added a new user a few minutes ago and it went smoothly. After adding the user I saw the following message.

“Successfully added user someusername!
It will take a few minutes for this user to appear.”

I am on the ‘Bixel’ server and I am using FireFox 2.0.0.1 under WinXP Pro.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

just tried again… still have the problem

i’m in sunkist machine. i’m using IE 7 in WinXP Home edition.

Hope DH knows the problem

i dont know what server im in how do i figure that out? and im running inadequate explore 6 on a winblows xp machine

DH panel --> Users --> Manage Users

Mine is sunkist under field machine

I guess we can’t do anything. Hope DH will solve the problem soon.

whats field machine and sunkist, im real new to this sorry.

ohh i thinhk i see it, mine is oj i think

DH, DH, may I have your attension please.

Problem: cannot add users.
Error: page shows Error on page after we click on add users

no. machine explorer os
1 oj IE6 WIN
2 sunkist IE7 WIN

I’ve already send a ticket to DH support. Hope they can fix the problem

they said it may be the browser were using? what browser are u using?

i just used firefox to do it and it worked for me

i’m using IE7 :frowning:

some scripts are not running on IE7.