Can't access phpMyAdmin

wordpress

I created them yesterday, but both mysql.*.com were both working simultaneously at one point. About 30 minutes after both got set up, everything went down. I sent in a support request, so for now I’m just waiting to hear back from them.

I’m not sure if it’s a related issue, but at one point all my domains went down (5 of them) and then no phpmyadmin has worked since.

Not really a big deal for me, since I’m a casual user just wanting to play around with blogs. Hopefully other people with more important sites will get their sites up before mine.

Really? I kept hearing that DH has great uptimes, which is part of the reason for me switching. At least I still have that money-back guarantee thing…

Support have said they have fixed the problem with phpmyadmin now and run DNS updates on the hostnames. So they should be okay in an hour or two once the DNS changes propagate.
If you still have a problem with a hostname it might be an idea to contact support.

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

Still can’t access phpmyadmin, and now I’m unable to access the other two databases that had no problem before!

I did the system-wide status check and got this in my response email:

Outage resolved: No server-wide problem was found.
(2006-07-09 08:58:15 PDT, 0 secs ago)
Outage first reported.
(2006-07-09 08:33:20 PDT, 24 mins 55 secs ago)

Looks like it’s time to contact support.

There was a bug with phpmyadmin which was apparantly fixed but required DNS records to be propagated.
If you are still having problems I suggest contacting support now.

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t access phpmyadmin “php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address”