I just uploaded files to my web site via ftp (Konqueror) and I’m getting errors when I try to access them via http in my browser.
I’ve checked permissions, as I’ve stuffed them up on occasion.
Weird thing is, I changed the browser request to ftp and, after entering login details, retrieved without problem. Changed back to http - no go.
There’s no .htacess in the main domain root directory, where these files are. I have WP and Gallery in subdomains. There are some remnants of a previous WP installation (can’t remember but think it may have been in the main domain). Wondering if any of these could be causing the problem.