Cannot login to site error message

I am getting an error message on all of my Concrete5 sites

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I have unlimited space on my hosting account so I don’t understand how this could be happening.

Thanks
Alex

if they were originally installed as “simple” one clicks this is most likely related : http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/2012/01/18/emergency-maintenance-with-our-easy-one-click-installs/

AFAIK the “simple” option is no longer available for NEW one click installs, but if yours were originally done that way…

The difference was “simple” left the files in a common area on a one-click server, “custom” installed the files on your shared server…

Concrete5 was never available as a Simple One-Click Install, LakeRat. Additionally, we no longer offer Simple installs at all (we’re phasing out the feature).

This sounds more like a transient issue on your web server (the temporary directory probably filled up). Is it still happening?

thanks for correcting it andrewf, I did mention it’s not done that way anymore. I only tried to connect the dots with what was coincidentally noted on dreamhoststatus about one clicks.

That was the problem. They corrected it. But now I cannot access 2 of my sites and I am wondering if its part of the outage. I can access my hosting account and main ftp but certain domains are not able to connect.