Cannot access site

I can’t seem to load any page on my site [ostracons.com/] nor login via ssh or even ftp. Am I alone in this problem? I can’t seem to find anyone else having problems and there’s no news on the DH status site.

UPDATE: I managed to finally get through [but super laggy] on ftp and ssh. I’ve shunted my sites to an emergency/error page that at least comes up [after a little lag] whereas my Rails sites did nothing.

I just tried your site and was presented with a very colourful page unavailable message :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Yeah. I just did that.

I didn’t think it looked like a default DreamHost error page :slight_smile:

I do agree though, even the error page seems very slow. It loaded fine for me the first time, but I just tried a refresh and it is taking forever.

I would suggest lodging a support request via the panel.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

You’re not having any issues with your own site?

UPDATE: Now it’s loading faster. At least all the static pages and php pages [old.ostracons.com/] but I’m concerned about reestablishing my Rails app [my blog and my roommates photoblog]. I’ll probably try one then the other if it doesn’t act pathetically slow again.

I tried running one of the apps again but it’s all slow as heck. I’ve sent a message to support so hopefully it will be resolved shortly. Ish. Or something. :slight_smile:

No, my sites are fine at the moment (on the ‘Bixel’ server), but I am not running any Rails applications.

Mark