Cannot access "Panel". Please HELP

Hello everyone.

Please someone help with my ordeal.

After a frustrating 3 hours and several days of browsing through the wiki and what-not, I had to post this

First of all, after I login to my account at dreamhost.com’s so-called “Panel” and then, clicking on to Web Hosting, nothing appears. (it remains on the same screen) Similarly, I wanted to contact technical support and clicked on Support, nothing happens. I tried it in 3 different browsers, still the same.

In addition to that, after I login to the “Panel”, it keeps saying “Unfortunately, you need to upgrade accounts”. This I already did paying upto a year’s worth of hosting already.

I emailed support@dreamhost.com but I get an auto-reply saying I should use https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tree=support.msg instead. That’s the whole point. I am unable to access this link.

I also tweeted to dreamhost but no response :frowning:

I have no idea what’s going on. Life was so simple when I was using an obscure-but-reliable hosting until a few days back.

Appreciate if anyone could help.

kuldeep.reddy@gmail.com

sounds like your account has been disabled. Have you violated the TOS? usually (always?) you’ll get notice if you do.

The same sort of thing happened to me and I just signed up a week ago. I thought maybe there was some lag time before it activated but still nothing. I did a couple support tickets also but no one is responding.

I reviewed the TOS and I have not violated anything. Thats also because I have not been able to do anything any ways.

Update: Finally fixed. I recommend going to the chat and asking there. Once I brought it up they did it quickly.