Cancelling

How hard is it to cancel your subscription?

I haven’t done it myself but I believe it’s as easy as clicking on “close this account” in the Account Management section of the control panel.

I’m not sure what the logistics of the refund are during the 97 day money-back-guarantee period but I’d guess that because it only works for certain payment types is because the payment reversal occurs automatically to the original credit card or other account.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Panel>billing>close account>confirm

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Isn’t that supposed to be Panel>Billing>Manage Account>“close this account”? :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Are you actually asking how hard to get your money back?

:stuck_out_tongue:

PromoCode [color=#CC0000]FULL_97_OFF <-click prefilled[/color] = host 1 yr for $22.4 ; [color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF[/color] = 2 yrs + IP for $123.8

No, I was just asking how hard it was to cancel once the year was up because some places kind of bury the unsubscribing process, but I see now that it’s not hard at all :P. I paid with paypal anyway and only paid $23. Trying to get my money back would be ridiculous.

Yes, it is very easy to cancel the account anytime. You can just close the account in the panel by yourself.

But remeber it is not refundable if you used paypal to make the payment.

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]50MONEY[/color] Sign Up NOW