Can you costom a plan?

hello,
I want to buy your host plan,but I have some specially requirement.
I provide cart shop build services by low price for my client.I have many client,and have many shop website.each website has require 100M space or less,I wish my plan has more addon domain ,and can build more website.I can pay for it.thanks!

You can add packs of 3 extra domains to any of the plans for $4.95 per month:

http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?psross/panel/features.html#booster_pack

The disk space usage should allow for bosting to 48 domains at least since they give 4800Mb, but you will need to keep an eye on bandwidth. The only way to get more bandwidth is to upgrade to a higher plan.

Cheers.

Use sweetdream25 at signup for an instant $25 off your new account. Not sure which DreamHost plan is best? This chart lists the plans.

…just to update you, Dreamhost announced no limit on the #domains hosted under a plan:

"Hey Just-Became-Happier DreamHost Customers!

In honor of our 8th birthday, as of right now, all our shared hosting plans have been upgraded to include unlimited fully-hosted domains and sub-domains, forever!

You don’t have to do anything, we’ve retro-actively applied this to all current customer plans. Happy Birthday to us!"

Cheers,
Peter

Use sweetdream25 at signup for an instant $25 off your new account. Not sure which DreamHost plan is best? This chart lists the plans.

DreamHost now has unlimited domains, so just choose the plan that has the disk, bandwidth and services you require and sign up! If you need more disk space, you can always buy more at 10MB for US$1.00 per month. Likewise for bandwidth: 1GB for either US$1.00 of US$0.50 per month, depending on your hosting plan…

Good luck!

Max