Can I see the IP of visitors?

I am interested in knowing where are my visitors from.

BTW, now I host from a DH broker under the size of 2G only. Next year, I want to move my website to DH directly with full right, can I?

The IP addresses are displayed in the log files for every request to your webserver. These files are located in the /home/username/logs/domain.com/http/ subdirectory.

If you want to move an domain that currently exisits on DreamHost to a new account on DreamHost, you will not be able to do so if you try to move it to an account that has used a promo code to obtain a discount.

If no promo code discount is used to create your new account, you should have no problem moving your domain (have your “broker” delete the domain so that yo can re-add it).

–rlparker

If you want to know what countries your visitors are coming from you can install awstats. In addition to the information in the wiki you can get it to also resolve the country from the ip address using GeoIP. To do this find the following line in the awstats.domain.conf file:

#LoadPlugin=“geoip GEOIP_STANDARD /pathto/GeoIP.dat”

and change it to

LoadPlugin=“geoip GEOIP_STANDARD /usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIP.dat”

If the domain has been registered on an account using a promo code you could always try contacting DH in advance outlining the situation and see if they will help out. I imagine they would probably allow it if it means a whole new customer.

$97 DISCOUNT till 11/12 [color=#CC0000]USEITORLOSEIT[/color] $50 afterwards. More codes