Can i pay with £'s?

Heya
I’m english, and i really want to get hosted here, but one question…can i pay in £’s or does it have to be in dollars?
Please help!
Love Brooke x x x

Hey Brooke!

You can pay in any sort of currency as long as you have a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or Diner’s Club card! What happens is we bill you in dollars, and then the credit card system converts it to your local currency. So each month (or year if you pick a yearly plan) the amount you get charged may fluctuate a bit, depending on the current exchange rate!

josh!

Thankyou!! :slight_smile:
also, how much is it yearly? I can’t find where it says how much it is yearly. I want the cheapest package, the Crazy Domain Insane one.
How much is it yearly though?
Love Brooke x

Hi Brooke -

Our CDI plan is $9.95 USD per month, or $119.40 per year (plus a one-time setup fee of $24.95).

According to a handy-dandy currency converter I found, $9.95 USD is approximately 6.4 UK Pounds. $119.40 USD is equivalent to 76.7 UK Pounds. The $24.95 USD setup fee turns out to be roughly 16 UK Pounds.

I got all of this from here:

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

These exchange rates vary somewhat over time, though, so you should check before you sign up. :>

• Jeff @ DreamHost
  • DH Discussion Forum Admin

“Our CDI plan is $9.95 USD per month, or $119.40 per year (plus a one-time setup fee of $24.95).”

The setup fee is waived for annual billing, isn’t it?

[quote]The setup fee is waived for annual billing, isn’t it?

[/quote]

Oops! Indeed it is. Sorry for the mistake. :>

• Jeff @ DreamHost
  • DH Discussion Forum Admin