Can I Host Warez?

hello
want to know
tht can i host warez on dreamhost server
pls reply fast

No illegal content.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

refer to this http://www.dreamhost.com/tos.html

If it is not considered illegal, it should be fine here.

DH also provides on-click installs for you to install free gallery in your website. Good eh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Why ask a question when you more than likely already know the answer?

I know of no reputable host that will allow you to host ‘warez’ and DreamHost is no different.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Search the forums. The answers lie within. Learn from the mistakes of the past young padwan.

Wholly

No. Go away.

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)

this cant be for real, nobody is that stupid, are they??

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Of course they can. You’ve heard of George W. Bush, right?

Simon’s website
Save $100 on 1-year plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY100[/color] (details)

this thread was started by George W. Bush??? :open_mouth:

that cant be, the OPs english skills are better than George W. :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Hey, at least George knows the meaning of the word “is”. It’s all the other words he has trouble with, like “yes” and “no”.

(don’t ever forget your history)

Wholly

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is”

• excerpts from Bill Clinton’s grand jury testimony

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

Can we let this thread die now?

Wholly

Sure! The answer, for the benefit of the OP, is still no.

Simon’s website

Some time soon.

You can host anything you want, at DreamHoster’s 3x hosts.

For a while.

Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

… as long as you’re not dumb enough to tell everyone you’re doing it!

Wholly

Even if you’ll never tell anyone about it still DH will know that your site have wares. they check every area of there hosting. :slight_smile:

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

I doubt that is the case, they would have to check the contents of all files and/or archives, as the file names might not be a true indication of contents. I really can’t see them doing this.

Most likely they do what most other hosts do and act on any reports they receive about dubious content on their servers.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Anyone who tries to host warez should probably be lined-up and shot.

Simon’s website

Anyone dumb enough to ASK needs to be neutered.

Wholly

Most of the users likes to download warez files or prog but think of it every warez downloaded you are killing the software industry. Thats why DH won’t allow wares, cracks or hacks. If you do! then your in a big trouble.

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink: