Can i give my clients cpanel access?

Hi All,

Is there a way to give each client access to control panel so they can manage their email addresses, view stats, view disk space available, etc for THEIR site ONLY?

thanks,

FP

yeppers, just set up a new panel user - and give them access only to the part of the account you want.

I used to be at Home > Account priveralges… not sure where it is just now…

-Matttail

https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=home.sugg&current_step=Index&next_step=DoVote&sid=176&&voted=1

To have lived is not enough for them, they have to talk about it. – Samuel Beckett

Prufrock:

Kindly refrain from pushing your pet suggestions by trying to trick people into voting for them. If you have a case to make for it, then make it, don’t try to rely on deception to create the appearance of more support than these suggestions actually have.

To anyone who clicks on one of these URLs that he’s posted on at least two different topics, you can remove your vote by selecting ‘My votes’ in the Show: and removing the ones you don’t want.

If you want useful replies, ask smart questions.

[quote]Kindly refrain from pushing your pet suggestions by trying to trick people into voting for them … don’t try to rely on deception to create the appearance of more support than these suggestions actually have.

[/quote]

Please kindly refrain from making groundless assumptions here. If that is my intention, you will never know it.

My dog has just been diagnosed with cancer, so don’t even think about barking at me. :really bad mood:

play nice everybody. Non need to get all up in arms.

Just, please, don’t links of that nature again, at least without warning us.

Thanks!

-Matttail

It’s now in Billing > Account Privileges.