Can access via ftp but can't see my site/

wordpress

Seem I’ve got full access to my site via ftp no problems, but I can’t actually see the damn thing. Any ideas what might be the problem?

Update:
Actually it’s really strange, but after I reset my bloody router everything seems to work fine again. Does anyone know what could be causing the problem?

I got my brother to look at the site and he couldn’t access it either, which is what prompted me to actually post the question. Has anyone run into the same problem as well?

This has happened to me before…

You need to provide more information. Can you give us the URL of your site so that we can check for ourselves? Also, make sure you are putting the site pages into the allocated folder.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites | si-blog

Yeah sorry, site is www.brokenkode.com it really does seem like some sort of option that I’m missing out on. The router seems to only pin point my site and not work. All other sites work.

Well, I am seeing a WordPress-powered blog at the URL you have given us. Last post is “Wordpress Ethos”. Is that what is supposed to be there?

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites | si-blog

Yup now it’s working. But this is a problem I’ve had before, even with my previous host. I just seriously can’t get down the reason. It doesn’t happen every day, but every once in a while it will stop working until I’ve reset the router from my side.