My acct. was migrated in Feb, and the Bugzilla got used sparingly, but last I did use it was around the end of July, and went to do some updates and it's busted:
[lilongwe]$ nice -n 12 ./checksetup.pl
* This is Bugzilla 3.4.3 on perl 5.10.0
* Running on Linux 18.104.22.168-grsec-2.1.14-modsign-xeon-64 #2 SMP Sat Mar 13 00:42:43 PST 2010
Checking perl modules...
Checking for CGI.pm (v3.33) ok: found v3.48
Checking for Digest-SHA (any) ok: found v5.45
Checking for TimeDate (v2.21) ok: found v2.22
/usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error: lib/x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi/auto/List/MoreUtils/MoreUtils.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr
I installed MoreUtils again, and have the same thing still.