Bridging Mambo & SMF

apps

Greetings, I am wondering has anyone successfully bridged Mambo 4.6 and SMF 1.1RC3? I have just loaded both of these machines, absolutely clean, faultless installs ( Iam impressed :)) then d/loaded the SMF 1.1 RC3 Mambo 4.6 Bridge 1.1 Beta 1 from http://www.simplemachines.org/download/?bridges. I used the Mambo universall installer to uploas and install, and am getting this error message:

MOS-SMF Registration Component

This component is released under the terms and conditions of the Simple Machines License.
Installation: successful

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare com_install() (previously declared in /home/.newsprint/my_domain/administrator/components/com_smf_registration/install.smf_registration.php:27) in /home/.newsprint/mydomain/administrator/components/com_smf/install.smf.php on line 30

Can anyone advise what I need to do from here to complete this installation correctly please? Another query -where do I view/manage the tables within my MYSQL database?

TIA :slight_smile:

RS

I can answer your last part about viewing MySQL tables. You use phpMyAdmin. Point your browser at the hostname you created for the database then use the db username and password to access.

Or you can click the phpMyAdmin link from the ControlPanel here.

–
Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!