Blogger's Choice Award

With the features offered, Dreamhost is no doubt a blogger’s choice for hosting service.

How many of you have vote for that ?

$97 off using [color=#CC0000]LuckyYou[/color] promo code :cool: . Sign Up NOW

errgh… warning, this kind of message is not always allowed

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

why ? is it regarded as promotional act/spam ? should I delete it ? … :frowning:

Just curious how many of you has used Dreamhost for blogging purpose…

isn’t it already on the blog.dreamhost.com?

maybe commenting there would be best.

ok, sorry for all the troubles folks. Late read for the blog :frowning:

I think the ‘vote here now’ type of threads are only an issue when the poster stands to gain something from the vote, such as having their site move up in the DreamHost site of the month rankings. :wink:

I’ve set up WordPress blogs for my two teenage children, using the one-click install page. My primary motivation was to get them off that horrid MySpace thing.

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

yeah… heard lots about the stories. Wise choice, never thought that make up a solution for your children.

Anyway, thanks for the reply man :slight_smile:

DH is the perfect place and no wonder it was voted in so high. I would have voted, had I known about the contest. Also, high five for getting the kids off myspace…Blogging is just a safer and more flexible approach.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here