Blank Page

Ok I am pretty new to this. I have a person that actually does this for me but I am trying to learn as much as possible.
My problem is that when I type in www.mopowersports.com I get a blank page. It will mirror another site. I have copied all the files over from the other database and for the FTP side. What I have done wrong that will not allow the page to show up. The other site is this one www.grmreapermotorsports.com Was in business with my buddy but I decided to have my own site. We are going to have one main page that will allow us to click on one side to go to his and one to mine. Just some general information of where I am going with the sites. Any and all help is appreciated.

It appears you are using the PostNuke CMS to power your site, and it looks as though you do not have everything copied over (your page displays “blank”, but if you “View source” you will see what I mean)

DId you actually create a new database on DreamHost and import the data dump from your old database into it? I’m asking because of your comment above; there are generally no “files” associated with your database unless you create those files yourself via a data dump or and export.

–rlparker

Another database has been created on DH. I went into the other database and exported everything so I thought and then imported it into the mopowersports side. I guess I will go back into my MP database and clear it and retry the export/import. Maybe I forgot something there. I am very new to all of this. I read as much as I can but I am a hands on person.

That process should have loaded all your data. It’s been awhile since I’ve diddled about with PostNuke, but IIRC, there is a “general configuration” file…did you update that with the information for your new path(s) and DB information?

–rlparker

I think so but I will have to look. have not had a chance to look at everything since I posted. I really do appreciate the help.