Big Trouble Using phpMyAdmin

Is anybody else having trouble using phpMyAdmin? I am getting errors like

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/tbl_move_copy.php:44) in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/tbl_move_copy.php on line 50
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/tbl_move_copy.php:44) in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/ob.lib.php on line 61
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/tbl_move_copy.php:44) in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/header_http.inc.php on line 13

WHAT’S DA BIG IDEA DH??

Upgrading? Downgrading?

There’s definitely something going on. I can still access mine, but it has become “supersized”, with large text causing horizontal scrollbars.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

On my version the main screen text is ok, but the left column text is tiny.

DH, why have you forsaken me?

It might be “localised” only only certain servers, as I just checked several of my host, and they all seem to be working/looking fine.
–rlparker

Mine looked fine to start with also. But once I started doing a few operations, that’s when the errors started showing up.

Has it been upgraded? I cannot remember what the last version was. The text certainly seems bigger.

You can probably read my screen now if I open the curtains!

Norm

Don’t ya just love it when that happens? I just went back and did a half-dozen trivial excercises with one of my databases without any problems, but you know it has to be something in particular that’s borked. You think the CSS is just scrambled, or were your operations fubar also (I sure hope not- that would major suck!)?

As for DH up/down grading, for what it is worth, the phpMyAdmin instance I checked out is running version 2.6.4-pl3
–rlparker

It had 2.8.03 on the screen and I changed the theme from original to dark/blue/orange and it is looking much smaller again.

Norm

Well, that sounds like a considerable updgrade from the instance on one of my hosts! It almost sounds as though the others (and you!) were hitting the host while the upgrade was being done and some of the files hadn’t “landed” yet.
–rlparker

Looks like I am either half 2.8.03 and half 2.6.4-pl3 at the moment. Perhaps just the new MySQL server was upgraded and the bitty ones left at the old version.

Norm

I suspect you are correct…and the one I was checking has been there forever. Maybe we’ll see 'em all end up the same “soonish”.
–rlparker