Basic Question about Mailboxes

Here’s a really basic question about mailboxes. I set up a website for an artists’ group to which I belong, along with email addresses for the officers. Most of the email addresses, such as, are just forwarded to each person’s personal email address. However, one person was having email bandwidth problems and I set up a mailbox for her. Later, she went back to having the email forwarded to her. But for awhile I had my own mailbox set up as a backup on the info@… address, but I never bothered checking it. NOW, however, it appears that we might have missed some emails at some point and the only place they might be stored is in my mailbox, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to access it. I changed the password since I couldn’t remember what it had been, but I can’t seem to log in to squirrel mail with the username and password. I’m just not sure what username I should use to log in, and it appears there are at least a couple emails in there. I am sure there is a simple solution, but it’s been so long since I set up the mailboxes, I can’t remember a thing. Help!

Thanks! It turns out that it was indeed just a matter of my impatient little self waiting for the password change to take effect. Glad I got in there, because there were some important emails awaiting response.