Backup account

When I hit on the backup your account on the panel the link that generates is protected with password, which of all passwords its necessary to download? Panel, webaccount, backup or owner account?

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Sagan

Never tried it, but I’d guess account owner (Panel) password.

Maybe they email a random pass for it.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

It creates a unique User ID and Password. Once it was set up, I logged into the Panel and changed the password:
https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=users.backup&

-Scott

Thanks, I contacted support also, and well the forum response was faster… anyway looks like it needs the webid from the owner of the account, as I administer for a friend, he got the mail (and I suppose disregard or not contacted me), anyway support contacted me about an hour ago to tell me that the mail goes to the owner, sad as I await 4 days to finalize backup and all these days my friend that had no technical background or wishes to have could download the backup (as today was the las day to download), worse he is on vacation, well, thanks guys.

I will have to work on some scripts on the wiki I read some interesting suggestions, I think I can improve after backup this particular account.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Sagan