Back of infomation

Hello

I had a website entire on DreamHost. And the directors of my company decided migrate to Wix Servers. I keep use DreamHost Domain and migration is perfect. It working perfectly.

But… im so dumb. I switch DNS server and not save old documents they were DreamHost Server.

How can i recovery this files? Have a photos, documents and important files.

My domain is www.demolaysc.org.br

You guys can help me, please?

much acknowledgment

Did you delete the account with us? If not, you can still log in and get everything.

If i dont have log? And dont know what email others person put?

Before a migration, for edit my website i acesse www.demolaysc.org.br/admin. But now, in Wix servers, dont have this adress. I think this adress keep on Dreamhost server… Theres a any way to find this old adress and acess?

Thanks for help

much acknowledgment

Eeeerhrhjkssdaasdas. That’s a technical term there.

Yeah you need to open a support ticket. Contact us here: http://www.dreamhost.com/contact/ and explain the situation. We MAY be able to help, but there will be a requirement to verify that you are supposed to have the access :confused: After all, you don’t want us to all just anyone to social engineer access to a site!

As a workaround you could set your local computer or routers nameservers to ns1.dreamhost.com, ns1.dreamhost.com, ns1.dreamhost.com… clear your DNS cache and you should be able to access the admin url on the dreamhost site again. You could also modify your local HOSTS file as detailed in this wiki article, but that requires you know the IP address.

Your really in the same situation DNS wise as someone that is setting up a new site on dreamhost and wants to work on it before moving the sites DNS to dreamhost.
[hr]
Here are some nslookups that might be helpful to you. Including the IP you would need to use if you wanted to use the HOSTS file method.

Name: ns1.dreamhost.com
Address: 66.33.206.206

Name: ns2.dreamhost.com
Address: 208.97.182.10

Name: ns3.dreamhost.com
Address: 66.33.216.216

$ nslookup demolaysc.org.br ns1.dreamhost.com

Name: demolaysc.org.br
Address: 69.163.139.234