Awesome promo codes?

Hello,

Within a day, maybe two I’m going to be your customer. I already decided but there is only one thing that makes me curious - the promo codes.

Let’s say, I’m going to signup for a year (pre-payment) what is $119.40. If I use code which gives me eg. ‘$50 discount + 1 extra domain + extra unique ip’ does it mean that i’m going to pay $69.4 for the first year and get 1 domain and 1 ip for the same period of time? If yes, that would be truly amazing but as I don’t know how does it really work I’m asking you for answer. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Yes… you are going to pay $69.4 for the first year plus you get 2 domains (1 from DH standard plan and 1 from the promo code) in total free for your lifetime hosting. Also 1 lifetime dedicated IP if you continue to host with Dreamhost, under the same account of course :slight_smile:

Hope this answer your question.

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code ! Other promo codes also available here !

Yep, absolutly.
Just one thing, I don’t know if I can post here the promo-code which I’m going to use so I won’t. Is it possible to check if it still work? Like if I use it, come to checkout and it doesnt work, can I move back and try another one?
That would be all, just don’t want to do something wrong just whilst getting started. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

You can look at the instructions I created at my promo codes site. Look at the last image which shows the total and how much you are discounted. If it is still working then the discount should appear there.

Hope this helps !

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code ! Other promo codes also available here !

Thank you very much, everything cleared out. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Glad to be helpful :slight_smile:

Supernova

Just want to explain how lifetime domain and unique IP works in DH.

You will receive credits every year. Let’s say you have 4 lifetime domains (with a promo code). You will receive 4 credits every year. You can use these credits to register new domains or renew existing domains. If you do not want to use the credits this year, they will be carried forward to next year.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here