Awaiting Account blah blah, read this once

Re: Your DreamHost Account is Awaiting Approval
Message #: 8266075
Time: 2018-07-10 05:32:27

It’s a PayPal business card, is there some reason I have to fucking jump
through HOOPS just to buy some shitty hosting from you guys?
WTF is wrong with you idiots, are you trying to make it so people will NOT
want to host with you?

Also, just sat on the phone for 20 minutes with PayPal. They came to your site, saw your forum, saw you REQUIRE people to show credit cards, and, as per the manager I spoke to, are going to be removing any and all affiliation with DreamHost and refusing to process payments for Dream(Nightmare)Host.

So expect it, it’s coming.
Why don’t you show ME a picture of YOUR credit cards once?

Also reported to FBI.gov as this is technically an ILLEGAL act in the United States (Requiring someone to show proof of credit card after payment has been made and received), Experian, Equifax, Transunion.

How can you call yourself a host when you don’t even have a phone or live chat function? What are you, a bunch of credit card stealing kids on the internet?

I didn’t buy hosting to use when at your leisure you FEEL like approving something I already paid for.

As well, reporting to FTC to just have your business license yanked.
They LOVE credit card forgery.

The FTC encourages consumers to file a complaint whenever they have been the victim of fraud, identity theft, or other unfair or deceptive business practices. They can do it online, or by calling the FTC’s Consumer Response Center at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).

I got your email, I don’t want your free month of hosting, eat a dick. I found a host and was online with my hosting in less than 5 minutes after i paid.

https://a2hosting.com