Asp.net 2.0?

Does DreamHost support ASP.NET 2.0 on a regular hosting plan?

I did not find any mentions about in the forums but I did find this http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/DREAMHOST_ANNOUNCES_DREAMSWITCH but that was posted at April 1st. :wink:

The problem is that I can’t find any other mentions about it, neither on the wiki or the forum.

I did find some mentions about regular ASP but that is a slightly different technology.

Best regards.

There is no support for ASP in any plan.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

DreamHost does neither support ASP nor .NET and (my guess) never will. They are affiliated with Hosting.com, but that’s the closest you get…

[color=#000000]DreamHost Promo Code[/color]: [color=#CC0000]Save $50[/color] with the promo code DREAMTEAM

Dreamhost doesn’t support ASP .NET on any of their plans, regular or otherwise. All Dreamhost servers are running Debian Linux, you will need to find host that uses Windows for your ASP needs.

Dreamhost does have a bit of a deal at the moment with Hosting.com, but these aren’t the cheapest Windows hosting plans I’ve seen. I have no doubt that a quick Google search will turn up other alternatives.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)