Approval of account?

I paid… what else do they want ): How long is this gonna take?

Account approval times can vary quite a bit. Some accounts are approved almost instantly, while others can take a few days, I have no idea why this is so.

If your account hasn’t been approved within a few days, it might pay to lodge a support request via the panel and inquire as to the status of your application.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

I forgot to mention, in case it is not obvious, you can log-in to the admin panel using the email address and password that you specified during the sign-up procedure. Once logged-in, you can go to the Support -> Contact Support section of the panel and lodge a support request.

Good luck.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

I think it depends where you sign up the account. As mark said, sometimes it is approved instantly. Sometime it takes few days (maybe more than 3 days).

we can’t tell how long it takes but always remind the new customers to send a ticket to DH.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Normally if there is not an issue with your payment or anything questionable (phone/address/etc) should be very quick. 24-48 hours.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

[quote]what else do they want

[/quote]

DNA sample, background check, DHS clearance :cool: .

[quote]How long is this gonna take?

[/quote]

The more you want it, the longer it takes. :wink:

Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Really fast on opening hours (less than 1 hour for me) if you send this fax :
http://www.dreamhost.com/fax

with $0 on authorisation.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

I seem to recall Michael from DreamHost recently stating in these forums that it is a waste of time to send in the fax, unless you have been specifically requested to do so.

Mark