API for Announce List

I am really lost. Tech support tells me I can use the API to accomplish what I need to do with the announce list, but I don’t have a clue as to where to even begin. I see code but don’t know where to put that code. All of the how to instructions I’ve read leave me more confused then before reading them.
I need to make the announce list get a web page and send it out each morning Monday thru Friday at 3AM. I know that I can go online and set a time and paste in html to the message box, but I can’t be going online everyday to set up the announcement. The web page I want to use changes dynamically every night at midnight. I want to send that page to my subscription list.
Is there anyone who can help me figure out how to do this? I need some simple step by step instructions. But, I don’t know where to get that kind of help.

Be gentle with me… retirement is right around the corner

The API is a tool for computer programmers. Having said that, you’re going to either need a computer programmer to get this done for you or do some research and see if a computer programmer has already made something with this tool that is easy to use.

The DreamHost Wiki list of API applications doesn’t seem to include something that will do what you want.

Customer since 2000 :cool: openvein.org | Please don’t feed the trolls. :@