Apache where?

Hi,

Continuing on my quest to install Drupal…

I’ve successfully logged on to my webserver via ssh, and I see a directory which appears to be a home for my dreamhosters domain. My question is where (if?) apache is located on this server, and am I allowed to modify it? Is the dreamhosters directory my public html folder?

TIA…

I don’t think you can modify apache in DH.

your public html folder is /usr/yourusername/yourdomain.com

for example, if your domain name is xyz.com and the user who controls it is abc. the folder should be /usr/abc/xyz.com

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

Uhhh, just a correction to your post nathan, but I believe it should be /home/yourusername/yourdomain.com and not /usr/xxx/xxx. :wink:

oh ya… thanks for the correction. I was playing crontab script and was confused by /usr and /home

sorry for the wrong message. :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

Thanks. Got it…

welcome

welcome to DH