Apache down?

Hi, I’m member since 2007-23-2.
We had an outage at 25 and today it’s the 27th.
And I probably saw my website working for 3-4hours. If I add sleeptime I can say that it worked for at least 24hours more or less? That’s sad.

Anyway…now I logged in with ssh and I just watched load times to see if there is problem with the server and I saw:
load average: 4.02, 4.30, 3.69
I don’t know if this could lead to my problem wich is that I can’t connect to my site with a browser.
Is still the problem we all had yesterday or are they trying to upset only me?

How can I see if apache is up and running?

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

[quote]How can I see if apache is up and running?

[/quote]

You could try requesting your site at the command line in ssh, using lynx:

lynx yoursite.com

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.
:frowning: I can’t.

Btw…
lynx http://yoursite.com
or you’ll see the directory where you are instead.

I can’t even see with top if apache is running. but I see that mug is busy…
Cpu(s): 30.5% user, 22.2% system, 47.0% nice, 0.3% idle

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

[quote]or you’ll see the directory where you are instead.

[/quote]

It went to the site for me, but I wasn’t in the home area for the domain at the time.

You can submit a site down report to support.

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Every now and again I have seen the utilization spike that high on my server but it seems that it is usually just a backup or something which starts and stops fairly quickly.

Other times, if you see it going that high for long periods of time just submit a ticket. They are extremely fast on server utilization from my experiences.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]