Anyone one else getting domain add errors?

Hey Guys,

Long time DreamHoster here, I left back in July due to problems with DH and moved all my sites to my VPS. Last night I decided to open a new account (at full price!) and I added about 20 of my domains without issue.

Then while trying to add more, I started getting a cryptic error message, which appears to be a pearl error.

[quote]NZA Fatal Error!
The developer says:
Errors ocured while setting up piclane.com: Unable to find home for DomainService of type http

Handy stack trace:
Ndn::Common::Nza::Step::FatalError(‘Errors ocured while setting up piclane.com: Unable to find ho…’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel/Domain/Manage.pm line 2492
Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Domain::Manage::AddHttp::Do(‘Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Domain::Manage::AddHttp’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/Nza.pm line 562
Ndn::Common::Nza::DoStep(‘Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Domain::Manage=HASH(0xcd5338c)’, ‘AddHttp’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/Nza.pm line 189
Ndn::Common::Nza::fill(‘Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Domain::Manage=HASH(0xcd5338c)’, ‘Ndn::Common::Context=HASH(0xcd84da0)’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/TreeNav.pm line 378
eval {…} called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/TreeNav.pm line 378
Ndn::Common::TreeNav::ANON(‘HASH(0xcd533c8)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd61918)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd83aa0)’, ‘tree=domain.manage&’, 3, ‘panel_panel_’, ‘panel’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/TreeNav.pm line 294
Ndn::Common::TreeNav::ANON(‘HASH(0xcd54364)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd61918)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd6ddd8)’, ‘tree=domain&’, 2, ‘panel_panel_’, ‘panel’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/TreeNav.pm line 294
Ndn::Common::TreeNav::ANON(‘HASH(0xcd61870)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd61918)’, ‘ARRAY(0xcd6de2c)’, ‘’, 1, ‘panel_panel_’, ‘panel’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Common/TreeNav.pm line 401
Ndn::Common::TreeNav::Render(‘Ndn::Common::TreeNav=HASH(0xcd618ac)’, ‘Ndn::Common::Context=HASH(0xc8b9470)’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel.pm line 468
Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Main(‘Ndn::Common::Context=HASH(0xc8b9470)’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel.pm line 597
eval {…} called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel.pm line 596
Ndn::Dhwebpanel::Display(‘Ndn::Common::Context=HASH(0xc8b9470)’) called at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Dhwebpanel.pm line 237
Ndn::Dhwebpanel::ProcQuery(‘Ndn::Common::Context=HASH(0xc8b9470)’) called at /usr/local/ndn/web/dhwebpanel/index.cgi line 55
Apache::ROOTpanel_2edreamhost_2ecom::index_2ecgi::handler(‘Apache=SCALAR(0x9c6d668)’) called at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Apache/Registry.pm line 149
eval {…} called at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/Apache/Registry.pm line 149
Apache::Registry::handler(‘Apache=SCALAR(0x9c6d668)’) called at /dev/null line 0
eval {…} called at /dev/null line 0 [/quote]
Two questions here:

Is support DOA? I opened a ticket nearly 8 hours ago and no response, not even an automated one! I just opened another ticket for the same problem.

Second is anyone else having this issue? I’m on nestea.

Big Dan proprietor of DJ Talk

Mmm. My guess is that it’s somethig not-so-obvious that’s broken and maybe they’re waiting for some expert to fix it? I mean, the ticket was for adding a new domain so they might have figured it was something that might be safer done by an expert on the next shift?

Or maybe it’s just taking them longer because it’s an obscure problem?

Or maybe it is some problem related to the fact that it’s a re-add of a domain (even though your account isn’t promo-coded).

In other words, I don’t think support is DOA.

BTW, I have not had a problem adding a domain.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
They’re Dreamhost coupons!