Anime Episodes... again!

LOL Its alright I’m aware of the rules and regulations and all but I wanna know if my account would get deleted if say I posted links to anime episodes hosted on someplace else and NOT on dreamhost like say if i posted links to megaupload. Usually I’ve seen hosts like HostMonster and even other hosts, as long as illegal stuff is not on their server, they’re ok with it.

Also I’m not the one who’s uploading them. I just wanna give a few useful links if fans wanted to download anime.

I think you would be best to ask this question directly of DreamHost, as only they can give you the definitive answer as to what their policy is.

You can contact DreamHost using the contact form linked below (or the contact support section of the panel, if you already a customer).

http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

well it’s like if you"re hosting illegal .torrent.

If no one complain about it, DH will probably not know (and they doesn’t really care of it).

But if they receive a complain, they have to do something.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan (promo code included)

Frankly, I don’t think it would be worth the risk of having your site(s) shut down and your account disabled.

Like I said before, your best course of action is to ask DreamHost.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Hmmm I get it… I’d rather not take a risk I guess…

Obviously, it’s your choice, but I personally wouldn’t risk my account.

Mark

lol thats what i jus said!

I think that the answer “could” be not correct…

I mean, in some countries it’s not illegal to link to something illegal.
You need to find out if link are legal or not.
If they are legal, DH should be ok.

and in some countries it is illegal. like others said above, ask dreamhost and be safe.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Before you make a step about it, you better ask for DH stuff about it. Or try DH wiki maybe it will help you or read the DH terms and condition. Don’t put your site on risk. :slight_smile:

I’m Glad to be Hosted /w DH
PROMOCODE: [color=#CC0000]IM4GIVEN[/color] and get $97 of discount. :wink:

Did we recommend contacting Dreamhost yet?

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

It is good to take care of your own account. I’ll suggest you to just contact DH support for clear answers. We are just customers here. :wink:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

(I was kidding, Nathan)

Not about talking to dreamhost, but about having mentioned it.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.