Analog support missing for some domains

wordpress

Some of my domains don’t have the /stats directory for Analog support even though they show up on the Site Statistics page in the DH panel. I thought this was added automatically.

To get Analog running, do I simply add the directory?

[quote]Some of my domains don’t have the /stats directory for Analog support even though they show up on the Site Statistics page in the DH panel. I thought this was added automatically.

To get Analog running, do I simply add the directory?[/quote]
The url-path /stats is actually an alias to the /home/username/logs/domain/http.nnnn/html directory in the file system.

It is configured automatically by DreamHost. They create the directory above and run Analog automatically.

So be sure that you don’t have an .htaccess file that is overriding the alias - eg WordPress and CMS installations.

If you can confirm that your .htaccess file is not affecting the /status url-path then you should contact DreamHost support, especially if the directory mentioned above is missing or empty.

See Making stats accessible with htaccess

:cool: openvein.org -//- One-time [color=#6600CC]$50.00 discount[/color] on [color=#0000CC]DreamHost[/color] plans: Use ATROPOS7