Alternate email to main user?

My wife is now doing some stuff in her site. She logs in under our “one” username and password. But, when she started setting up the gallery, and it needed input from her on the MySQL database, the help robot sent the email to me at my regular email address. Is there a way to set it up so that not only do I receive an administrative email, but I can designate a copy to be sent to her main email as well?

Cheers!
Vern
http://vernsdidj.com didgeridoo info and more

Yep! From the Control Panel, look in the extreme upper-right hand corner of the screen and see the “Edit Profile" button”. When you click that, you will be taken to a screen with your account’s contact info, and lower on the page you can not only add additional email addresses to be “copied” with administrative email, but determine what types of administrative email each contact address receives. :slight_smile:

You might consider setting yourself up an address to an “off DreamHost” email account to receive a copy of everything - if DreamHost tries to contact you via email, but you can’t receive it because DH email is down, this can be a good “backup” so that you don’t miss their message. :wink:

–rlparker

Thanks Robert, I did just what you suggested. Although I always had my regular email account listed there with hughes.net Now my wife has her email address listed as 2nd. So, when she does something with one of those add on programs, and it emails this “help” thing robot, to my email, she should also get an email as well in her inbox.

Much appreciated!!

Now, perhaps someone else reading this thread will note this and say. HEY!! I did not know that!! LOL

Cheers!
Vern
http://vernsdidj.com didgeridoo info and more

Good Deal, and you are most welcome! That ought to make it easier for here to be “in the loop” with those “Installer Robot” mails. :wink:

Yeah, one can always hope others will find a thread useful. To me, that is the greatest thing about these kinds of forums: an answer to one person can end up being of help to many others.

–rlparker