All sites down!

All my sites are down since about 12 hours ago. I think my sites are being migrated for a new datacenter by Dreamhost, what is causing this issue… I have open a ticket but Dreamhost doesnt answer. More someone?

//MODE DESPERATE ON

Shared Host
Mysql -> Skillet
Webserver -> elbert

Hello Hener,

I apologize for the delay in response! I looked into your ticket and our support team is already investigating the issue. They are going to update you by email shortly. Please reply directly to them if you need any more support so they can look into it quickly. I thank you for your patience, it is appreciated, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Matt C

Matt, thank you.

Still having problems, insisting with the Support… waiting answer…

Hello,

I see one of our techs replied to your ticket about 30 minutes ago.
Are you not receiving our emails? If so please let me know a good email we can contact you at so that I can forward it to you.
:slight_smile:

I see that our support team recently sent you an email update. You can click here https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.his& to view all your support history. If you have any other questions or need any further support, please reply to that email so they can look into it quickly for you.

Thanks!,
Matt C